We are pleased to present our latest Fiscal Year Annual Reports. If you would like printed copies of these materials, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 773.782.5040 or DiBenedettoM@infantwelfare.org
The IWS newsletter, Make a Difference, is published twice a year. If you’d like to receive a printed copy, please email Gina at BrownG@infantwelfare.org
Created in partnership with the Washington Square Health Foundation.
Infant Welfare Society of Chicago’s Leadership and Board of Directors hold themselves to the highest standards and are proud of our business practices and internal controls. These include:
An annual independent audit performed by a reputable accounting firm and presented to both the Audit/Finance Committee and to the Board of Directors by the auditor.
Business practices that include:
- Segregation of responsibilities among executive positions.
- Compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Compliance with Office of Management and Budget’s Circular No. A133A.
- Active governance by an engaged Board of Directors, including a separate Audit/Finance Committee.
- Programmatic and financial monitoring by funders who perform periodic audits of funds allocation and use.