The Associate Board of the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago (IWS) is a group of active and caring young professionals. The group seeks to raise awareness of the IWS organization and the healthcare issues that the dedicated staff members are addressing at the clinic for the medically under served women, children and families in Chicago.
- Sponsor volunteer events to provide members with fun ways to give back to the community.
- Collaborate with the organization’s Executive and Auxiliary Board to assist with special projects.
- Provide a creative, professional and social outlet for members to offer support and build awareness for the IWS cause by giving generously of our time and sharing our unique talents, experiences, and perspectives.
The Associate Board is an organization of active and caring young professionals dedicated to:
- Raising awareness among young professionals and the city of Chicago of the local healthcare needs of the community and the ways in which the Angel Harvey Family Health Center serves those needs.
- Supporting the programs and services of IWS through fundraising and volunteerism
- Advancing the causes championed by IWS.
Are you ready to make a BIG difference alongside a GREAT team?
Associate Board Roster
Miranda Crowell President
Claire Bennett Secretary/ Treasurer
Michelle Di Benedetto Interim Communications Chair
Claire Bennett Community Service Chair
Paula Rusca Fundraising Chair
Nikki Hwang Recruitment Chair
If you’re ready to gain board experience and make new friends, get involved now!
If you have any questions about membership, volunteer opportunities or upcoming events, please e-mail us at AssociateBoard@infantwelfare.org.